BUSINESS ENGLISH COURSES FOR COMPANIES: GROUP OR INDIVIDUAL TRAINING ACCORDING TO YOUR NEEDS
Thanks to Business English courses, employees acquire the necessary skills to communicate fluently with interlocutors from anywhere in the world.
Improving your employees’ level of English allows you to internationalise your business with maximum guarantees. You will be able to sell your products and services to clients on five continents and establish solid commercial relationships to increase the profitability of your strategies.
The secret to getting the most out of business English courses lies in planning.
Are group classes better than one-to-one business English courses, and which methodology is the best way to get results with Business English courses?
These are the keys that will help you design the best English courses for your employees.
What to look out for in English courses for companies
There are several things to consider when choosing the best in-company English courses for your employees.
Each department, or each job, may require different English language training to achieve its objectives, so it is essential that the courses are 100% customisable.
These are some of the features that cannot be missing in a Business English course for companies:
- Flexibility to adapt to the schedules of the company’s employees and to offer alternatives when the company’s activity requires changes to the academic calendar.
- Specialised business language teachers to help students master the terminology associated with business English.
- Digital resources and tools that connect teachers with students in real time to practice conversations based on real situations and share all types of content that reinforce their learning.
Advice and management of subsidies for language training for companies through official bodies such as FUNDAE.
The main advantages of One to One English language training
The main objective of business English courses is to provide employees with the tools they need to communicate fluently with English-speaking clients, partners and government agencies around the world.
In addition to mastering the English used in business, business language trainees must be able to handle telephone conversations and video calls with ease.
They must also learn how to write emails, interact via social networks and chats, and learn the customs and culture of their interlocutors when attending face-to-face business meetings.
The One to One English courses for companies are focused on achieving these objectives. A native teacher interacts in real time with the student and prepares him/her to face any real situation with maximum guarantees.
As it is an individual and personalised training, the teacher dedicates all his/her efforts and attention to the student, who can progress more quickly than in group sessions.
One to One English courses are ideal for those employees who need to increase their level in a short space of time or for those who need to specialise in a specific area in order to develop their activity with maximum guarantees.
How to define groups for group training of your employees
Another option available in Classgap For Enterprise’s in-company English courses is group training, aimed at employees from the same department or employees with similar roles or objectives.
Here are some tips to help you define groups for your employees’ in-company English courses:
- Group your employees by their level of English. Classgap For Enterprise helps you determine the needs of your employees in English for business with tools such as the Business English test, through which you can find out the real level of English of your employees and define more precisely their short, medium and long term objectives.
- Boost work teams. Bring together in the same group of students those workers who share the same department, roles or objectives within the company. In this way they can give each other feedback, practise what they have learnt in class on a day-to-day basis and strengthen their bonds to optimise their performance as a team.
What is the best methodology for in-company English courses?
The most flexible and effective methodology for in-company English courses is online training. Employees can connect with the teacher from any location (even if they are teleworking) and follow the classes without wasting a minute of their working day travelling.
Classgap for Enterprise has several tools that optimise the results of this distance learning methodology in English for companies.
- Virtual classroom. With videoconferencing screen, virtual whiteboard and the possibility of sharing documents, screen and individual or group assignments to students.
- Monitoring panel. A Dashboard from which you can plan the training, monitor progress and even measure the ROI of the English courses for companies.
Training your employees with in-company English courses allows you to expand your business into any international market with maximum guarantees. Contact us now and we will help you design the best in-company English course.