What are cookies?
Types of cookies
Below, cookies are classified according to a series of categories. However, it should be noted that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies depending on the entity that manages them:
>Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to enable the management and operation of the platform and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, manage payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the application for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purpose of billing licenses of the software with which the service (website, platform or application) works, use security features during navigation, store content for broadcasting videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or share content via social networks.
- Preference or personalisation cookies: these are those that allow information to be remembered so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that may differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which they access the service, etc. .
- Analysis or measurement cookies: these are cookies that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the platform to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impact of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the website, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these are cookies that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
Types of cookies depending on the length of time they remain active
Cookies used for Classgap for Enterprise
This platform uses session and persistent, technical and analytical cookies. The cookies used have, in any case, the purpose of making browsing more efficient. In no case do these cookies themselves provide personal data and they are not used to collect them. In any case, you can make any change in the configuration of the cookies used, through the "Cookie panel". The type of cookies used by the platform is indicated below, along with information about their management (own or by third parties), purpose, function and conservation period:
|Cookie name||Purpose||Duration||More Information|
|Google Analytics||Used to distinguish users||2 years||Stores the traffic source or campaign that explains how the user reached the website.|
|Google Ads||Used to distinguish users||2 years||Stores the traffic source or campaign that explains how the user arrived at the site.|
|Cookie name||Purpose||Duration||Conservation period||More Information|
|Hubspot||is used to record the categories to which a visitor consents.||13 months||13 months||Contains data on the categories the visitor consents to|
We recommend that you review this policy each time you access our platform, in order to be properly informed about possible changes to it.