HOW CAN I DEVELOP SOFT SKILLS IN THE COMPANY?
Soft Skills in a very short time have become an essential part of both our curriculum and the skills needed to develop our work in the most effective way.
Nowadays we have to keep in mind what soft skills are as well as hard skills, which refer to those technical skills we have learned and apply directly to our job. Some of the most demanded hard skills are: digital marketing, programming and project management.
In a world where knowledge is accessible to all and employees are highly educated, what really sets us apart is our communication skills and emotional intelligence. So much so, that over 57% of CEOs consider soft skills more important when hiring than pure knowledge. This is because everyone may be qualified for the same jobs, but only a few will be able to fit into a particular team to work together for business success.
Depending on what the company is dedicated to, it will require some soft skills or others, so it is very important to study in depth the needs of the employees in order to determine the competencies to be promoted. As John F. Kennedy said:
“Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.”
Keys to working on our Soft Skills
Although at first glance it may seem that soft skills are about innate qualities of each person, they are actually fully trainable. That’s why it’s vital to work on developing soft skills to the fullest. We assure you that if you spend as much time training in these as you would in technical skills, you will quickly grow both entrepreneurially and personally.
Once you have determined which soft skill is the most useful for you (related to communication, management, analysis, teamwork, etc…) it is time to follow some key steps:
- Choose the most suitable soft skills course for you: There are many training schools that offer this type of learning, but sometimes it is very difficult to know which one will be the best for us. From Classgap for Enterprise we provide you with all the tools you need to have a 100% customized online training. In addition, we offer audits to know the training level of your company and the needs it has. Therefore, it doesn’t matter what level of development you are at, as we totally adapt to your needs so that you can develop your full potential.
- Set objectives: Be clear about where you are and what you want to achieve. Only by being clear about our objectives we will be able to develop a plan of action to achieve them.
- Get organised: Sometimes we want to do a lot of things, but without good organisation it’s impossible… and the same goes for soft skills. If we can’t determine when we will start working on them, how, for how long, with whom, for what… it won’t be useful.
- Read: Reading will give you very different and enriching points of view, so being aware of this will automatically improve your soft skills and develop your emotional intelligence.
- Practice: It will not help us to acquire knowledge if we cannot put it into practice. That’s why we advise you to be aware of the times when you need these skills and to work on improving this whenever possible.
- Apply it to your daily life: As we have already mentioned, soft skills will serve you in all aspects of your life, so it is very important to incorporate your new talent into your daily life. You know what they say, practice makes perfect.
Online bonus training courses for Soft Skills
We are already clear about the great importance of soft skills and the keys to be able to acquire this knowledge 100%, but, even so…. Where can I be taught this, and in which one do I specialize, can I get training credit?
If you have these doubts do not worry, it is totally normal. That’s why we present you…
- Oratory: This is one of the main characteristics of any good leader. Thanks to oratory, we can express our ideas clearly, persuade the audience and get them to listen to us actively, empathise with us and understand perfectly the message we are conveying.
- Leadership: If you are looking for full business development and growth in your field of work, it is absolutely essential to master this soft skill. Being a good leader will allow you to handle difficult situations in the company and motivate your employees to develop their skills to the fullest.
- Assertiveness: This is the magic word that we all know and nobody understands 100% what it means. This is the ability to communicate correctly with others avoiding generating conflicts and disputes. Likewise, in this field we have to take into account both verbal and non-verbal communication, so it is not as simple as it seems.
- Coaching: This is one of the most precious soft skills, as it serves both to improve on a personal level and to help others take the step and grow with you. Coaching focuses on a process of self-knowledge that serves to achieve a goal. This dynamic can be applied 100% to the business environment so that you and your colleagues can grow as a team and achieve common goals.
Don’t delay your company’s growth, start training your employees in soft skills now! At Classgap for Enterprise we have the best teachers in soft skills so you can learn the most effective and fastest way to put these skills into practice. Don’t forget that you can benefit from a bonus for the training of your employees to make it even more comfortable for you to develop your soft skills.
Contact our professionals today and start making a difference to your company!