FRENCH FOR BUSINESS COURSES: SPECIALIZE IN YOUR FIELD
French courses for business are an essential tool that will improve your company’s internationalization rate and allow you to grow corporately and differentiate yourself from your competitors.
Training your employees in French for business has many advantages, such as expanding your client portfolio and obtaining more economical and beneficial sales deals for your company. It has been proven that when people are spoken to in their native language, they tend to trust the other person more and are more likely to do business, so mastering this language is one of the best ways to get new and valuable customers.
However, you have to bear in mind that it is very different to take a general French training course than one that specializes in the language of business. If you want to achieve business growth, you have to choose the best business French course focused on the needs of your company.
French for business according to your field of work
One of the first things to take into account when choosing the best French language training for companies are the objectives you want to achieve in your company. Obviously, these objectives will depend on what your company does, the business area where you work and which employees you want to focus this training on (it is not the same to want to train the customer service department as to train the administrative staff or your managers).
The areas that need the most reinforcement in companies are:
- Customer service: This will create an image of professionalism and internationality in the public.
- Commercial: Essential to capture the attention of customers.
- Marketing: If we develop bilingual or trilingual business communication, we will reach a wider audience and create notoriety.
- CEOs and executives: It is essential for senior managers to be fluent in several languages to be able to close important business deals and give talks and interviews to foreign media in order to open up to the world.
Each area of work in a company will need its own vocabulary and jargon. It is only by mastering this that we will have enough confidence and security in our position to open up to the international market.
What is essential in a French for business course?
- Adapt to the level of the employee.
- Work on the basis of business objectives.
- Having professionals from different countries.
- Availability of the teacher’s timetable.
- High emphasis on conversation and fluency.
Although it may seem logical, it is not so easy to find a course that adapts so well to the needs of your company, teaches you the corresponding vocabulary of your sector and, in addition, focuses on only one area of the company. That is why at Classgap for Enterprise we have a large portfolio of teachers specialized in each field so that, based on your needs and objectives, we can adapt 100% to your company.
If you are still not sure where it would be best to focus your company’s training in French, don’t worry, because we have a totally free audit service. With it, you will be able to detect your company’s training deficiencies and set clear objectives so that your employees can reach them in the best, quickest and simplest way possible.
What should I take into account when choosing the best French for Business course?
There are a number of key characteristics to take into account in order to identify the best course for your company and the one that best suits your employees:
- Native teachers: Nobody will teach you a language better than a native speaker. Not only will you gain in naturalness, but you will be able to pick up the accent better to speak as if it were your mother tongue.
- Online or face-to-face training: Due to the current situation, the training that can be done is either online or the “new face-to-face training“. The key to success is to have an online training with a new methodology and with 100% adapted tools so that your employees have a two-way communication with the teacher as if it were a face-to-face class.
- Individual or group methodology: Depending on your business needs, you will opt for one or the other. Even so, it is important to bear in mind that the methodology that always gives the best results is one-to-one or in very small groups. It is also ideal to accompany this with several classes per week to ensure that you acquire the knowledge quickly and efficiently.
- French training subsidy: In order to make the course as profitable as possible, you have to subsidise this training with FUNDAE. If you don’t know how to do this, don’t worry, Classgap for Enterprise will manage the entire subsidy for you so that you don’t have to worry about anything.
If you already know that you need to train your employees in French for business, what are you waiting for? Contact us and give your employees the opportunity to train in the third most used language in the world!