HOW TO ORGANISE LANGUAGE TRAINING IN YOUR COMPANY
We all know that languages are the most sought-after subject for companies to train their employees. It is a discipline that, in addition to being very necessary for doing business and improving communication and closeness to customers, we can always improve.
All companies are clear about this aspect, but when it comes to organising training, ideas are not so clear…
Steps to follow in training your employees
It is essential to be clear about the purpose of the training, defining what the purpose of the training is is the first task that the company must detect. In order to define them correctly, communication with the employees is of great help; talking to them and asking them about their work and experience reveals the real and urgent needs of the employees.
Employee training in English is the most demanded par excellence, however there are other languages also in high demand that can help you grow in your business; training in French and training in German are among the most desired.
Organise your groups
Once the objectives of the training have been defined, the next step is to organise the training classes. A priori companies tend to choose group classes but they may not be effective for what they want. For example, a company decides to train its employees in English, the quickest solution is to create groups according to the level, but it will not obtain the desired results.
It turns out that one of the employees to be trained is a salesperson whose clients are Australian, and another employee is British. Finally, they also wanted to train several customer service workers who receive calls internationally.
Although the two sales representatives communicate with their respective clients in the same language, the expressions and the way they speak are completely different. So in this case it would be better to schedule private lessons with native teachers from each country, in order to improve their Business English as well as to learn expressions and the business culture in each country.
Finally we find the Customer Service workers, they will do a group training to raise their level of international English to be able to attend all in the same way.
Choose a teacher
Once the groups and One to One classes are defined, the teacher is chosen. The company’s HR department is in charge of choosing them, previously Classgap for Enterprise makes a selection of those teachers that we consider to be best for your needs, but your company will always be able to choose the one it wants.
Follow-up and adaptation
The training has begun! In the meantime, our professionals make a quality follow-up to verify that everything works perfectly and that there are no problems. In case something fails or you want to modify it, Classgap for Enterprise will attend your request quickly to continue with the training as soon as possible.
Benefits of language training for your employees
- Greater capacity for business expansion.
- Advantage over the competition by training your employees in specific languages.
- Team cohesion: improved working relationships.
- Personal and professional development of employees
- Reinforcement of the company’s image
Advice on choosing a training company.
- Choose a teaching format that favours your employees: they are the ones who carry out the training so it should be adapted to them; family conciliation, adaptation to working hours, avoiding travelling…
- Find a good training company: Training for employees has a purpose within the company, we must ensure that the company we hire is capable of achieving this.
- Personalisation of training: At Classgap for Enterprise we believe that every company has specific needs, so no two training processes are the same. Personalised training will always bring better results than a standardised course.
Do you want to know more about language training? Our professionals will be happy to assist you.