Language courses for companies: the best way to implement flexible remuneration
Now more than ever, the globalized world is constantly changing, and companies must adapt to new markets. In this context, training and languages for companies take on an undeniable importance. For this reason, offering language courses for companies has become an essential resource for training workers and increasing a firm’s performance. An effective way to introduce business languages in a company is through flexible remuneration. Find out more about it!
What are the languages most in demand by companies? Top 3 must-have languages
If you are in the process of evaluating the implementation of flexible compensation in order to offer language courses for companies, you may be wondering which languages employees need. After all, future training must provide effective and applicable solutions. Thus, the most popular languages for companies tend to be:
- Business English: the major business spheres are located in English-speaking countries. This has led to the Germanic language becoming the main language of choice. Therefore, offering, as part of flexible remuneration, a business language course on business English will be extremely useful to teams.
- Business French: France is a major trading partner for Spain and other countries. Moreover, its language is an official or co-official language in many regions. Therefore, if you are looking for a fluent internationalization, do not forget to consider French for business as a business language course proposal.
- Business German: another language in high demand is German. The German-speaking country is a major European economic power and very important worldwide. Moreover, German is not only spoken in Germany. If your company trades with Austria, Switzerland or Luxembourg, learning Business German will be a great advantage.
Business growth: discover the benefits of offering language courses to your employees
Offering in-company language courses has a great impact on the employees, but also on the company itself. Even more so when they are offered as a benefit of flexible compensation. Here are some of the advantages of offering in-company language courses:
- The company’s employees will experience higher emotional pay. By having tools to imp rove their business English or work on their German, they will feel that the company cares about their needs. In this way, they will see all the more reason to bet on the organization, in addition to feeling more motivated.
- Process efficiency will increase. When the firm’s employees are better trained thanks to business languages, communication with foreign clients becomes more agile.
- For the company, the main benefit will be to offer better services and have a good image. Business partners will feel that the company is making an effort to facilitate the deal. Thus, the firm’s reputation will grow and foreign clients will feel comfortable.
- All in all, business language courses will provide more output for the company. By having trained employees, they will be able to complete their tasks faster and better. In addition, they will be motivated to provide good service to customers, who will value the company. All of this translates into more results for the firm.
Upgrade the in-kind training of your employees: language courses for companies.
If you want to create a good flexible compensation plan, it is essential that you take into account the needs of your employees. In addition, you can also assess the objectives of the organization and design the path to follow according to those goals. Thus, the languages for companies that will be offered within the flexible remuneration will gain much relevance.
All this must be taken into account in order to update the corporate training that you are going to offer within the flexible compensation plan. In-company language courses can help employees to work dynamically and bring more value to customers. In addition, they will be able to meet the changing needs of their job themselves. Therefore, it may be a good idea to consider subsidizing in-company language courses and offering them as part of flexible compensation.
How to calculate and communicate the value of language training to your employees
The bonus for company language courses as part of a flexible compensation plan is good news. However, all this must be calculated and communicated so that employees understand the value of in-company language training. Such training also plays an important role in solving problems that employees face every day. With a good presentation explaining this value, employees will understand the relevance of in-company language training. So, if you require more information on how to implement quality training, do not hesitate to contact us!