- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data we request from you.
- What is the legitimacy for its processing.
- How long we keep them.
- To which recipients your data is disclosed.
- What your rights are.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
TUS MEDIA, S.L. (B-65640930)
Calle Pallars 3-5 Building B, 3-2
From now on, "Classgap for Enterprise" , "us" or "Data controller"
2. PERSONAL DATA
3. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Personal Data refers to any information or data that can identify you either directly or indirectly. The provision of Personal Data requires a minimum age of 18 years or, where applicable, sufficient legal capacity to contract.
3.1. Data that Users provide directly to us:
- Data collected through the contact form::When you request information about classes through the Website, we collect:
- Phone number
- Data collected when you request bonus information::When you request bonus information through the Website, we collect:
- Phone number
- Data collected for booking a free trial::When you book a free trial directly through the Website, we collect:
- Phone number
- Data collected when requesting information and a demo of the Platform Dashboard::When you request and book a demo directly through the Website, we collect:
- Name and surname/li>
- Phone number
- Data collected when you download eBooks:When you download eBooks directly through the Website, we collect:
- Name and surname
- Data collected when you register for webinars on the Platform::When you register for a webinar through the Website, we collect:
- Data collected when you subscribe to the newsletter::When you subscribe to the newsletter via the Website, we collect:
- Name and surname
- Information about how you use our services, the functions you use and the actions you take.
- Information derived from your use of the Platform on an aggregated basis to implement improvements to the operation of the Platform and to provide you with recommendations that may be of interest to you.
- Provide you with a means of contacting us.
- Respond to your questions and/or requests.
- Provide a means for you to request a free trial of the classes advertised on the Website.
- Download eBooks through the Platform.
- Registration to webinars through the Platform.
- The sending of promotions and advertising related to the services that may be of interest to you (sending of newsletters), subject to your express consent.
- Manage and follow up the contractual and pre-contractual relationship with the users of the Platform.
- Improve, develop and test our platform.
- Protect the rights, property and/or security of Classgap for Enterprise.
- The proper receipt of technical recommendations, Platform service updates, security alerts and support messages.
- Improve the services to which you might subscribe by studying your user behaviour, in order to adapt it to your needs and tastes.
- The production of reports and statistics, in a dissociated manner
- To research, develop and improve services to users or to offer new services, features and tools.
- Manage your free trial requests:The processing of your data is necessary for the provision of the service you request, in accordance with the contractual relationship maintained with you.
- Manage your Dashboard demo requests: The processing of your data is necessary for the provision of the service you request, in accordance with the contractual relationship maintained with you.
- Manage your eBook download requests:The processing of your data is necessary for the provision of the service you request, in accordance with the contractual relationship maintained with you.
- Manage your webinar registration requests:The processing of your data is necessary for the provision of the service you request, in accordance with the contractual relationship maintained with you.
- Sending of commercial communications:The legitimate basis is the express consent that you give us (for example: when you authorise the sending of advertising or of our newsletter).
- User service:From Classgap for Enterprise we have a legitimate interest in responding to requests or queries from users through the existing contact form. We understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial to the user insofar as it allows us to adequately address and resolve the queries raised.
- Management of incidents related to the use of the Platform:The processing is necessary for the execution of the contractual relationship maintained with you.
- Third parties who help us provide IT services, such as providers of The Platform, hosting, maintenance and support services on our databases, as well as on our software and applications that may contain data about you.
- Third parties that help us provide digital services and reviews, CRM, web analytics and search engine.
- Advertising, marketing and digital media agencies to help us deliver advertising, marketing and campaigns, to analyse their effectiveness and to manage your contact and enquiries.
- Authorised personal of Classgap for enterprise
- Third parties for compliance with a legal regulation.
- Request access to or rectification of your personal data if it is inaccurate.
- To request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the restriction of processing in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data on grounds relating to your particular situation.
- Request data portability in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognised in the applicable regulations.
You warrant that all information about your identity and legitimacy provided to Classgap for enterprise through the Platform is true, accurate and complete. You also undertake to keep your data up to date. In the event that you provide any false, inaccurate or incomplete data or if Classgap for enterprise considers that there are reasonable grounds to doubt the truthfulness, accuracy and completeness of the same, Classgap for enterprise may deny you present or future access and use to the Platform or any of its contents and / or services.
3.2. Information you provide to us indirectly by creating an account and using a Website and App:
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The personal data requested are necessary to manage your requests and/or provide you with the services you may contract, so if you do not provide them, we will not be able to attend to you correctly or provide you with the services you have requested. In any case, we reserve the right to decide whether or not to include personal data and other information in our databases. The provision of Personal Data requires a minimum age of 16 years or, where applicable, sufficient legal capacity to enter into a contract.
4. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Personal data provided through the use of the Classgap for enterprise Platform is required for the following purposes:
In the case of Platform Users:
Other purposes related to the use of the Platform:
On the other hand, for the correct functioning of the Platform, we may use technical and functional cookies for the following purposes:
5. LEGITIMISATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
When the query is related to the exercise of the rights about which we inform you below, or claims related to our services, what legitimises us to process the data is the fulfilment of legal obligations on our part.
6. RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Your Personal Data may be disclosed to third parties, that is:
We will ensure that any communication of your personal information by us or by third parties with whom we share your personal information complies with the laws that apply to us.
7.KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only keep your Personal Data for the period of time that we need for the purpose for which we process it, until your account is deleted or for the period of time legally established for this purpose. The Personal Data obtained through the different forms of the Platform, through the consultation chat, through the contact form and through the e-mail address and/or telephone number provided, will be kept until the service is carried out or for the time of attention necessary for the resolution of your query. In the case of receiving your CV, your data may be kept for a maximum of one year for future selection processes. Personal Data obtained at the time of creating a user account, as well as Personal Data obtained by your consent to receive commercial communications or newsletters, will be retained until you unsubscribe from the relevant service or request its deletion. We may retain some Personal Data to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations and to administer our rights (for example, to enforce our claims in court) or for statistical or historical purposes. When we no longer need to use your personal data, it will be deleted from our systems and records or anonymised so that we can no longer identify it.
8. RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Any person may withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case does the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the subscription contract or the relations previously generated.
You may also exercise the following rights:
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the data controller at their postal or e-mail address (indicated in section 1), indicating the reference "Personal Data", specifying the right you wish to exercise and in relation to which personal data. In case of disagreement with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a complaint with the Data Protection Agency. (www.aepd.es).
9. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have taken all necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of the personal data provided against alteration, loss and unauthorised processing or access.
10. UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you have any questions or concerns about the way we process and use your personal data or wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of publication 13 September 2021