TOP 5 COMPANY BENEFITS OF FLEXIBLE REMUNERATION
Companies that care about their employees and want to work on promoting emotional pay are the first ones that tend to opt for flexible remuneration for their employees. To do this, first of all, it is necessary to know which are the different types of flexible remuneration for companies in 2021 and, of these, which are the best for the worker.
Likewise, each and every one of the flexible remuneration options available to employees brings advantages to both the employees and the company. Don’t you think that a type of remuneration that is favourable to both the employee and the company is possible? Read on and find out more about all the benefits of flexible remuneration.
Advantages of flexible remuneration:
Flexible remuneration allows workers to save the IRPF of certain products and services when purchasing them. This is because, when they buy these, they do so through their payroll by earmarking part of their gross salary. This process in itself is a great advantage for both the employees and the company, as the employees can save a lot of money and the company does not spend extra budget on these benefits and gets a happy work team by encouraging emotional pay.
An employee can apply flexible remuneration to public transport vouchers, restaurant tickets, childcare, gymnasiums and, above all, to professional training. The great thing about flexible pay is that each employee chooses whether or not to use them and in what form, so they are fully adaptable to the individual needs of each employee.
Top 5 Employee benefits:
- The employee gets more pay without an increase in their take-home salary.
- Flexible remuneration is customisable to the employee’s needs.
- Provides peace of mind in your personal life, knowing that you have tax advantages thanks to your company.
- Promotes work-life balance.
- It is totally voluntary.
As we have already mentioned, there are many flexible remuneration options for employees… But without a doubt, the best choice an employee can make is to invest his or her flexible remuneration in professional training. This is the only option that will help employees to develop their professional career to the maximum and to be able to resolve their work-related concerns.
To implement this flexible remuneration in your company you first have to find the right training centre. At Classgap for Enterprise we have more than 10 years of experience in the training sector, which is why all our courses are 100% customised based on the objectives and needs of each employee. In addition, in order to offer the best business training, we have developed the “Virtual Classroom“, a space designed for teacher and student to have a fully two-way communication, to share doubts, notes, correct projects…
You may have been wanting to implement enterprise training for a long time but don’t know how to get started. Don’t worry because at Classgap for Enterprise we have a totally free audit service where our experts will advise you and accompany you throughout the process so that you can offer your employees the best possible training.
Benefits for the company:
Just like employees, companies can also benefit from great advantages when offering flexible remuneration:
- Employees are more motivated.
- It builds the company’s image of responsibility.
- Employees feel a greater sense of belonging to the company.
- Improves the working environment.
There are companies that do not dare to take the step to implement these in the company because they have the mistaken idea that it will mean a great economic expense or too much administrative management. The truth is that most flexible remuneration is deducted directly from the employee’s gross salary and requires practically no administration… In that case, what are you waiting for to implement them in your company?
Are there any disadvantages to flexible remuneration?
Flexible remuneration has no disadvantages of its own, but it is true that, before applying it in the business, you will have to do some work to start implementing it in the company so that employees know how to use it correctly:
- You have to work on a benefits and compensation plan: First, you have to decide what flexible remuneration is offered, how, and who would be interested. It is very important that this flexible compensation plan is developed on the basis of the company’s values and philosophy.
- Is the communication between company and employees correct? You have to be very clear about this, as it will be useless to offer flexible remuneration if your employees do not know that they can apply it to their day-to-day work or how to do it.
- You cannot force anyone to use them: It is OK if there are employees who choose not to apply them to their personal lives, the important thing is that they know that they have this option. Likewise, you have to be aware of employees who do enjoy it and try to convince others to take advantage of it. Each person has to make his or her own decisions and we have to be vigilant to ensure that there is a good working climate in the company
As you have seen, flexible remuneration brings nothing but benefits to everyone. So what are you waiting for? Contact us today and give your employees the opportunity to train in whatever they want!