WHAT TRAINING FOR COMPANIES DO YOUR EMPLOYEES NEED?
Training for companies is the answer to the need for growth in order to stay competitive in these fast-paced, challenging times. Companies that want to grow and stay on top of the market need to implement frequent corporate learning programmes so they make sure employees perform their jobs in the best possible way.
However, corporate learning is so on-trend that you need to make sure that you get a quality corporate training programme. In this article, we’ll tell you which training for companies your employees actually need and where to find it.
- Top 10 benefits of training for companies
- The corporate training your company’s managers need
- What is the best methodology for corporate training courses?
- How to choose the best training for companies
Top 10 benefits of training for companies
- Updated employees: Gone are those moments when people studied in College and got a job where they applied the same knowledge over and over again until retirement.
- Resource optimization: At first sight, you may see corporate training as an expense, but the return is much higher. Thanks to corporate learning, employees become more productive at their jobs.
- Innovation: Learning encourages creativity. When employees learn new skills their brain enters a creative mode and they tend to bring innovative ideas or new projects onboard.
- Comprehensive education: Nowadays, employees need a global set of skills instead of the segmented knowledge that separated departments before. Corporate training is the key to solving this knowledge gap.
- Healthier company culture: Some people are extremely good at what they do but they lack other skills such as emotional intelligence, or the ability to communicate their thoughts. Implementing corporate training programmes, like assertiveness training for companies, for example, prevents conflict and improves the company culture.
- Fast growth: A company is a team. Even when each and every employee has their own particular corporate learning needs, all of them are part of a common project that encompasses the entire company or at least a certain area. Implementing a corporate training plan drives growth.
- Loyal and faithful employees: When people engage in training for companies, the sense of belonging grows. Implementing frequent corporate learning programmes gets you happier, more qualified, and committed employees to move projects forward.
- Less turnover rate: In a post-pandemic world where retention rates have decreased considerably, being able to retain employees is crucial. Here’s where training for companies becomes essential. When you execute a corporate learning plan, your employees get new, valuable skills, and abilities that prepare them to move to other positions of interest inside the company. As we mentioned above, if you give your employees corporate training, they will more likely stay in the company because they see a chance for growth.
- Team spirit: One is good but two are better, they say. People like feeling part of something bigger than themselves. Training for companies often has the effect of sparking up team spirit inside companies.
- Effective leadership: Who didn’t have a horrible boss who was hard-skilled but a terrible manager? Not all people were born to lead, but fortunately, everyone can learn. Implementing leadership training for companies is a good idea if you want to make sure all managers rise to the occasion.
The corporate training your company’s managers need
Terrible bosses drive awful results. Here are the corporate training programmes your company managers need to become the best hard and soft-skilled team leaders.
- Project management: Project management training for companies is a great way to make sure all managers know how to optimize the company resources.
- Leadership: Sometimes managers know how to perform the tasks they want their teams to do but they lack the leadership skills that will lead their teams to success. Taking corporate training on leadership will definitely drive success and growth.
- Assertiveness: A key skill to facing challenges and smartly leading a team. Assertiveness training for companies is one of the most in-demand corporate learning programs for managers.
What is the best methodology for corporate training courses?
Every company is different and each employee has their own needs. That’s why the methodology we use in our training and learning platform, Classgap for Enterprise is 100% flexible and customized. How do we do it, exactly?
With flexible individual or group classes that suit each and every one of your employees’ needs.
- Virtual classroom: face-to-face classes that allow people to leverage their potential and go at their own pace.
- Training monitoring panel: A dashboard that allows you, at the HR Department to keep track of your employees’ classes and satisfaction with the corporate learning programmes.
- Training plan: Tailored-made corporate training plans for businesses to better achieve your goals as a company.
- Audits: We help you measure the impact that training for companies has on your business so that you can decide on the next steps.
How to choose the best training for companies
You lead a team of high-performers and you want to make sure you choose the right corporate training programme for them. But how can you know?
- Determine both your needs as a company and employees’ specific needs.
- Identify opportunities for improvement: What could you do to improve the quality of your services/products? What could improve employees’ performance? Is it sales? Languages? A better leadership?
- Determine the Who: Which employees need training? How much time do they have for additional training hours?
Check out our success stories, where you’ll find real examples of companies that were facing a specific challenge and how they overcame it.