WHAT TRAINING EVERY COMPANY SHOULD OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES
Training is a key asset in the organisational culture of a company. Why should we invest in training for companies? Markets are constantly evolving and changing, and what works today may be obsolete tomorrow. Therefore, training for employees must be continuous and keep the company up to date to adapt to any change or novelty that may arise.
Evolution and change are not the only reason to invest in training for companies. The motivation of workers is closely linked, receiving training to grow professionally is a valuable asset for workers who see a reward for their efforts. The company that invests in its employees is not only better valued by its employees but also by external professionals.
It’s clear that corporate training is a must, but what training do your employees need? Read on to find out what training every company should offer its employees.
What are the benefits for your company if you train your employees?
The benefits of training for employees are clear, but what about companies? Without a doubt, having better trained professionals can be a very important competitive advantage. Offering training to employees will help them to improve in their jobs and this will be reflected in the company’s results and profits. Moreover, investing in the training of your employees will make them feel valued and this will increase their job satisfaction and efficiency.
The advantages of investing in training for your employees are reflected in these 5 key points:
- Improved employee performance. Employees receive the training they need and adapted to their needs and jobs. This is therefore reflected in the final results of their work.
- Increases productivity. If the company invests in training, the efficiency of the company’s processes will be greater, which will guarantee the success of the project and the benefits obtained from it.
- Increases innovation in new technologies. Training must be continuous. With new technologies, professionals must be up to date and have knowledge of all the innovations in the company’s processes.
- Capture and retain talent. Training helps employees feel more valued, which increases their commitment and, at the same time, reduces employee turnover.
- Improves the company’s corporate image. Training helps to develop the brand and image that both internal and external audiences have of the company. Your company can become an attraction for future talent.
What are the steps to create a training plan?
- Identifies needs
- Sets out the objectives of the programme
- Involve workers
- Create useful, personalised and engaging experiences
- Plan training
- Keep track of results
The training courses most in demand by employees
Many employees demand training because, depending on their job position, new training gaps may arise over time and with the evolution of the markets that need to be solved with the appropriate training. What are the training courses most in demand by employees? Find out below.
- Languages: Fluency in several languages is essential for the company and the employee. Business may be conducted abroad or customers may simply not speak the same language as employees. Therefore, it is essential to master the level of a language in order to defend the product and sell it. The most popular languages are English, French, German, Chinese and Portuguese.
- Leadership and ‘Soft skills’: Leadership capacity is one of the most important soft skills to become a good reference as a boss or team leader. This figure must be a person respected and admired by the other members of the team and capable of motivating the rest of the staff with respect and empathy.
- Cybersecurity: training employees in cybersecurity is vital if you want your business to be protected. Having a good cybersecurity strategy will help the company prosper, stand out from the competition and strengthen its foundations in e-commerce.
- New technologies: Any employee should receive constant training in this area of knowledge. Technology advances and evolves very quickly and it is essential to be up to date. There are professionals such as web designers, programmers, design or digital marketing who need to receive constant training, as every few months there are new developments in this field and it is necessary that they master them.
- Digital Marketing: it is a continuous learning process, where employees must renew themselves almost daily. This is because the world of digital marketing is very changeable, in order to have your website and your strategy optimised, you must know the trends. Applying a good strategy in your company is essential, as is training in digital marketing for companies.
Companies must offer the best training option to their employees. At Classgap for Enterprise we have a wide variety of training courses with 100% customised courses adapted to the needs and objectives of companies. We have our “Virtual Classroom” platform, where the student and the teacher can have a totally bidirectional communication as if it were a face-to-face class.
Don’t hesitate any longer and contact us today. Betting on training for your employees is the essential tool to grow as a company.